Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThink Ladies' Garden Clubs. Think hiking clubs. Think bird watchers. Think competent women in sensible shoes. Think about the Amazon Girl oath, which says, As an Amazon Girl I promise to always try to be out and proud, to be kind to the beasts, the children, the very old, to live the good life, and never sweat the small stuff. Becoming an Amazon Girl is a process. Novice Amazon Girls are kwn as Tomboys when they learn the oath, the ideals, and the motto: We're prepared for few things. When a Tomboy stomps up to Amazon Girl she will begin to earn badges and to select a path (Warrior or Mistress). Supremely dedicated Amazon Girls may aspire to the ranks of Matriarch or even Goddess. For the less organisationally inclined, the handbook supplies suggestions for activities to build character (or t!), organise outings. improve home life, think about spirituality, support community, learn new skills or have fun, inexpensively.
- Author BiographyBecky Thacker
- Author(s)Becky Thacker
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2002
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.