All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionA city girl through and through - how will she cope with country life? The brilliantly entertaining new vel from the author of Katy Carter Wants a Hero. Amber Scott loves her city life - a terrific job working on a glossy magazine, and a fiance, Ed, she's kwn since Uni. Even if Ed doesn't take her job seriously (as a solicitor, he doesn't have much time for women's magazines!), it is Amber's dream job. So Ed's news that he has taken a job in the West Country turns Amber's world upside down. The new life in Cornwall does t get off to the best start. The huge house Ed was so keen on is, well, huge - what is Amber going to do with four acres? And do M&S make Aga-ready meals? And when a handsome, if surly, man leads the local hunt over her land, it's more than Amber can stand. So how is it that, before long Amber is friends with the local eccentric Lady of the Mar, making love potions at her mother's recommendation - and answering the door naked to strangers...?
- Author BiographyRuth Saberton was born in London but moved to beautiful Polperro near Plymouth. In between writing novels and short stories, Ruth rides her horse and teaches English and Media Studies at a large comprehensive in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Ruth Saberton
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight252 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.