Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume uncovers a great mystery about language: why can we communicate so effectively despite the fact that ambiguity is pervasive? Conversely, how do speakers use ambiguity to achieve a specific goal? Answers to these questions are provided in contributions from different academic fields: (psycho)linguistics, literary criticism, rhetoric, theology, media studies, law.
- Author BiographySusanne Winkler, University of Tubingen, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- Languageeng, ger
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySusanne Winkler
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.