All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhether a vice caeist or experienced whitewater kayaker, paddler should be without an AMC River Guide. In this completely updated and revised edition of AMC's River Guide: Maine, paddlers of all ability levels will find the comprehensive, straightforward information they need to experience everything from serene rivers to challenging whitewater. Inside you'll find nearly 4,000 miles of Maine rivers, including sections of the Northern Forest Cae Trail. The revised edition includes easy-to-use locator maps with improved detail and eight new watershed maps. Over 140 detailed river descriptions and an easy-to-use format make river selection and trip planning effortless.
- Author BiographyJohn Fiske is the editor of the AMC River Guide series. An avid outdoorsman, Fiske has spent years exploring New England's rivers and their tributaries.
- PublisherAppalachian Mountain Club Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAppalachian Mountain Club Books
- Weight23 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJohn Fiske
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFourth Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.