All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionLiberal Socialist Democrats (the LSD Party) have insidiously changed this country to fit their delusional utopianism over the last 100 years; Barack Obama said he would Fundamentally Transform the United States of America; he was right. Socialism hasn't worked anywhere, so why do they think it will work here? Future generations will hold all democrats, moderate republicans, liberal judges, liberal universities, labor union leaders, public school systems, liberal media elites, Madison Avenue and Hollywood responsible for destroying the greatest country in history. How do these liberal socialist democrats and their sycophants HUSTLE the votes of the poor, seniors, women, Black Americans, Lati Americans, the young, homosexuals, climate wackos and other mirities to gain power and control? They promise benefits from the public treasury... Other people's money! Democrats use deception and class warfare between Americans so they can gain and maintain power. They need the poor to stay poor, and other groups to feel disadvantaged so they can con them into thinking they care. They only care about more power, more control, more money and more fame... Their drug of choice! That's why they hustle/con the poor into believing they can't succeed without governments' help. They don't dare educate, inspire or motivate them to the success of entrepreneurial capitalism. Tell me the last time a democrat on a Sunday morning news program told an uplifting story of how a poor person overcame all obstacles to succeed and move from poverty to prosperity? You can't, because it doesn't serve the LSD party! Why the poor settle for socialist crumbs is a sad mystery... How do the poor move from poverty to prosperity? Education and hard work within a God-fearing, free-market, capitalist society - where God is the author of our destiny, past, present and future... Liberal socialist democrats are the modern day slave traders, and the government is their plantation! Just read Dr. Walter E. Williams' The State Against Blacks. The most socialist countries around the world are failing, and the most socialist cities and states in America are being crushed and filing bankruptcy, but the LSD Party will never give up. Don't believe me - compare the suffering of North Koreans to the highly prosperous South Koreans, or California to Texas, or Detroit to Dallas. Socialism has never worked! Any honest study proves this... How is this going to end? Predictably, in the proverbial gutter, just like so many addictions end. Maybe then, we can hit the reset button and get back to the Pursuit of Happiness in the greatest country in history... If Americans can put men on the moon - we can fix these problems, but we must elect God fearing men of integrity first. That is the essence of this book. We absolutely must must elect conservative statesmen instead of the smooth talking liberal socialist democrat celebrity hustlers. If thing is done soon, babies born today will be looking at $2 trillion per year in annual interest on the federal debt before they leave college. It will be too late then!
- Author BiographyWho is D. W. Burdick? He is just an average American single father trying to raise three teenagers - who wants desperately to help make a difference in the future of this great Country. If I can be the catalyst to save just one baby's life from being aborted or add to the Tea Party Movement's success in electing God fearing, constitutional conservatives to public office, I will consider this 18 month long endeavor a success. In any event, it has kept a recently disabled senior citizen who lost everything from becoming too depressed to function.
- Author(s)D W Burdick
- PublisherD W Burdick
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintD W Burdick
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.