All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizing the dawning of the Pacific century and its implications for the United States, this textbook explores the ecomic, political, and social development of the countries of the Asia Pacific and analyzes past, present, and future U.S. policy responses. Houseman compares and contrasts various levels of development within the region, emphasizing especially trade, security, and human rights issues. He concludes with recommendations for U.S. policymaking ackwledging the realities of shrinking political and ecomic influence in the post-Cold War era.
- Author BiographyGerald L. Houseman is professor of political science at Indiana University and was a Fulbright scholar in Indonesia for 1993-94.
- Author(s)Gerald L. Houseman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight335 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.