All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica and Rogue States narrates and analyzes the US relationship with the main nuclear-threatening, terrorist-sponsoring outcast states during the last two decades.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS HENRIKSEN is a Senior Fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. He is also a Trustee of the George C. Marshall Foundation. Dr. Henriksen specializes in US foreign policy, defense issues, and counter-insurgencies. He has authored or edited fourteen books or lengthy monographs and scores of articles. His preceding book to this one is American Power after the Berlin Wall. He is Palgrave's Series Editor for its new series American Foreign Policy in the 21st Century.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Henriksen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleAmerican Foreign Policy in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.