All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the cultural and social developments of the USA during the 1970s and offers a survey of both 1970s popular culture and political, ecomic, and military developments. Central to the text is the belief that the 1970s were a time of betrayal and loss for the USA.
- Author BiographyStephanie A. Slocum-Schaffer is assistant professor of political science at Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. She has held several administrative positions, including assistant director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential studies at American University.
- Author(s)Stephanie A. Slocum-Schaffer
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.