CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.49
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.02
About this product
- Description<b>What is F.L.I.N.T.? It's what makes America strong.</b> We live in a culture that often dismisses and ridicules conservative values. By the time liberal professors, the news media, and Hollywood get through with them, many young Americans are convinced conservative means extremist and intolerant. It s a distortion that endangers America s future. Bill Bennett and coauthor John Cribb explain what conservatism really means, using five fundamental principles summarized by the word <b>FLINT</b><ul><li>Free enterprise</li><li>Limited government</li><li>Individual liberty</li><li>National defense</li><li>Traditional values</li></ul><i>America the Strong</i> shows the next generation how these principles have made the United States a great nation and why they are worth preserving. It answers more than one hundred questions, from Do conservatives hate the government? to What s wrong with having an open border? to Why can t rich people pay all the taxes?
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Bennett served as Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy under President George H. W. Bush and as Secretary of Education and Chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities under President Reagan. He holds a bachelor of arts degree in philosophy from Williams College, a doctorate in political philosophy from the University of Texas, and a law degree from Harvard. He is the author of such bestselling books as The Educated Child, The Death of Outrage, The Book of Virtues, and the two-volume series America: The Last Best Hope. Dr. Bennett is the host of the nationally syndicated radio show Bill Bennett's Morning in America. He is also the Washington Fellow of the Claremont Institute and a regular contributor to CNN. He, his wife, Elayne, and their two sons, John and Joseph, live in Maryland.
- Author(s)Dr William J Bennett,John T E Cribb
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight227 g
- Width168 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)John McLain
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time441
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.