All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Acrostics are back, with 50 challenging new puzzles that bring history to life, and make it fun! Volume 3, Puzzling Tales from the White House, features little-kwn tales about our American presidents and their families. From Dolley Madison's outrageous turbans and Louisa Adams' penchant for chocolates to Calvin Coolidge's window-shopping escapades and Richard Nixon's bizarre White House police uniforms, the antics of our White House denizens are sure to keep you laughing as you solve!
- Author BiographyCynthia (Cyn) Morris has worked as a writer and editor for 35 years, including 10 years as an award-winning science writer for the University of California, Irvine. She has published 12 books -- including Micronesian Blues -- and written thousands of news and feature articles on topics ranging from camel farming to negative wormholes. A lifelong cruciverbalist, Cyn has been solving acrostics since she was 8 years old, and constructing them since 2005. In addition to American Acrostics, she is the author of CynAcrostics and AnimaCrostics. More information about all three series can be found at americanacrostics.com.
- Author(s)Professor Cynthia Morris
- PublisherCynthia Morris
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCynthia Morris
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.