CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Agstic argues that the true worth of an American should t be based on an individual's faith or uncertainty in the reality of a biblical God. American Agstic is an atempt by author Raymond A. Hult to bridge the unfortunate gap of mistrust and disrespect that too often currently exists in America between members of the Christian majority and the agstic mirity. Hult places the responsibility for achieving a mutually respectful understanding equally on the shoulders of both those who fevently believe and those who are as yet still unsure. He tries to show that moral behavior is more often than t unrelated to a person's religious persuasion. American Agstic engages Christians and agstics in a frank discussion of the main differences of opinion that separate both groups in regard to the authenticity of the Bible and the reality of the God as presented therein. Drawing on his transformation from a devout Christina leader to a questioning agstic, the author recounts in detail the thought process that led to his gradual change of belief. He respectively defends this change as reasonable and deserving of serious consideration. He seeks to portray the agstic in a more favorable light and that there is thing inherently evil with admitting that a sure kwledge of God may t be so sure after all.
- Author BiographyRaymond A. Hult is retired after serving twenty-seven years as a special agent with the FBI. He earned an accounting degree from the University of Utah and a master's degree from City University in Seattle, Washington. Hult has published two other books on agnosticism.
- Author(s)Raymond A. Hult
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.