All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis fictional book takes Nathan Jones to Puerto Rico where he assumes he is on a relaxing vacation. Little does he kw that it is his time to make a decision between good and evil. This book is about the original natives of the Caribbean islands: the Tai Indians. Their culture should be respected and learned about, but should we follow it? This book delves into a subject that easily could become reality.
- Author BiographyGreg Boudonck has been writing online for over 12 years. he has published well over 40 books. Many of the books published are about the land he lives in with his wife, Maggie. It is Puerto Rico. This book fits in that category and also brings Greg's favorite subject up: Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)Greg Boudonck
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.