Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA portion of the Introduction appeared in the catalog for the exhibition 'American Chartres' at University at Buffalo's Anderson Gallery in 2011. There were thirty-nine images in that exhibit and catalog (sixteen of which do t appear in this book), all from the Buffalo River, Buffalo Ship Canal, and peripheral roads --Page facing contents page.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished author, photographer, and filmmaker, Bruce Jackson is SUNY Distinguished Professor and James Agee Professor of American Culture at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. He is also codirector of the university's Creative Arts Initiative. His numerous books include Inside the Wire: Photographs from Texas and Arkansas Prisons.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Weight771 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byBruce Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.