American Dietetic Association Easy Gluten-free: Expert Nutrition Advice with More Than 100 Recipes by Tricia Thompson, ADA (American Dietetic Association), Marlisa Brown (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the ADA-the complete guide to a healthy gluten-free diet Have you or a family member been diagsed with celiac disease or n-celiac gluten sensitivity? Are you worried that gluten-free means boring, bland, and lacking in nutrition? Worry more. This book will show you how to bring the benefits of delicious, gluten-free whole grains back into your diet and whip up delicious dishes you'll be proud to share with family and friends. From the foremost authority on nutrition, ADA Easy Gluten-Free arms you with cutting-edge information and easy-to-follow recipes to develop healthy gluten-free meals packed with flavor and variety. Learn about the plethora of gluten-free whole grains: how to select them, cook them, and use them in all your meals and snacks Browse more than 130 nutritious and delicious gluten-free recipes for any of your dining needs, from starters and main courses to sides, breads, and desserts Try simple and tempting dishes such as Sweet Potato Quesadillas , Quia with Roasted Garlic and Shrimp, Oatmeal Pear Spice Muffins , and Chocolate Sponge Cake with Chocolate Glaze Learn the basics of healthy gluten-free nutrition, choosing gluten-free ingredients, reading labels, and much more Start with four easy weeks of gluten-free meal plans to help you jumpstart and maintain a healthy gluten-free lifestyle Find easy-to-follow information on how to on how to choose and use tasty gluten-free whole grains, from brown rice and oats to millet, teff, and sorghum So many quick and easy dishes and creative recipes make the book a must for any culinary library.
- Author BiographyTRICIA THOMPSON , M.S., R.D., is a nutrition consultant, researcher, and author of The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating, as well as the American Dietetic Association's booklet Celiac Disease Nutrition Guide. She writes a weekly column for Diet.com entitled Living Gluten-Free and a quarterly column for dietitians about celiac disease in Medical Nutrition Matters. Visit her Web site at www.glutenfreedietitian.com MARLISA BROWN , M.S., R.D., C.D.E., C.D.N., is a registered dietitian, certified diabetes educator, chef, author, and international speaker, and the author of Gluten-Free, Hassle Free. She has been featured in over fifty cooking shows for the American Heart Association, writes for many publications, and is the creator of GlutenFreeEasy.com. Marlisa has had a private practice for over sixteen years and has also served as president of the New York State Dietetic Association. AMERICAN DIETETIC ASSOCIATION is the largest group of food and nutrition professionals in the world. As the advocate of the dietetic profession, the ADA serves the public by promoting optimal nutrition, health, and well-being. Foreword by Shauna James Ahern , author of Gluten-Free Girl
- Author(s)ADA (American Dietetic Association),Marlisa Brown,Tricia Thompson
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.