All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the dramatic unfolding of US occupation, withdrawal, and intervention in the Korean peninsula in the past and sheds light on the broader issue of US military occupations of other countries in the twentieth first century.
- Author BiographySEUNG-YOUNG KIM is a Lecturer (assistant professor) in the Department of Politics and International Relations at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland, UK. He worked as a diplomatic and UN correspondent for The Chosun Ilbo newspaper in South Korea, and has published research articles in Cambridge Review of International Affairs and Diplomacy& Statecraft.
- Author(s)Seung-Young Kim
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.