All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1956, presidential-hopeful Marco Rubio's parents came to America as poor immigrants and found a land of opportunity where anyone could build a better future. But w the American Dream is on life support. Millions of Americans have been left behind by an ecomy that doesn't value their skills and a government that would rather give them a handout than a hand up. In American Dreams Rubio offers a roadmap for restoring the land of opportunity. He explains why America w stands at a critical junction and offers a detailed ecomic plan to help rebuild it.
- Author BiographyMARCO RUBIO served in the Florida House of Representatives from 2000 to 2008 and was elected Speaker of the House in 2006. In 2010, he was elected to the U.S. Senate. His first book, An American Son, was a New York Times bestseller. He and his wife, Jeanette, have four young children and live in West Miami.
- Author(s)Marco Rubio
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight224 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.