All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these stories Mark Twain takes us from the sleepy banks of the Mississippi, through frontier towns and across the deserted gold plains of California. We encounter his countryfolk in all their bizzare variety: a cannibalistic ex-senator, a compulsive gambler, phoney travelling salesmen and a bumbling team of detectives.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherDaunt Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDaunt Books
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations throughout
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.