All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Provides a fascinating insight into the ideologies and development of Evangelical Christianity throughout American history. * Draws on a diverse range of research by theologians, sociologists, political scientists, as well as historical ideas. * Considers the significance of Evangelical figures such as Billy Graham.
- Author BiographyMark A. Noll is McManis Professor of Christian Thought at Wheaton College, Illinois, and the author and editor of many bestselling books and articles, including Turning Points: Decisive Moments in the History of Christianity, The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind, and A History of Christianity in the United States and Canada. His most recent book is Protestants in America. In 1998 he inaugurated the McDonald Family Visiting Chair in Evangelical Theological Studies at the Harvard Divinity School.
- Author(s)Mark A. Noll
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note24
- Weight452 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.