All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAckwledged as the journal of record in its field, American Furniture (distributed for the Chipstone Foundation) presents new research on furniture design, use, production, and appreciation. Begun in 1993, this award-winning annual provides a comprehensive forum on furniture history, techlogy, conisseurship, and conservation by the foremost scholars in the field. It is the only interdisciplinary journal devoted exclusively to furniture made or used in the Americas from the 17th century to the present.
- Author BiographyLUKE BECKERDITE is editor of American Furniture and a decorative arts scholar living in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- PublisherChipstone Foundation
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleAmerican Furniture Annual
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChipstone Foundation
- Weight1764 g
- Width235 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byLuke Beckerdite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.