All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA century and a half after the Civil War, Sherman remains one of its most controversial figures. In this remarkable reassessment of Sherman's life and career, Eisenhower finds in Sherman a man of startling contrasts, and takes readers from his Ohio origins and his fledgling first stint in the Army to his years as a businessman in California and his hurried return to uniform at the outbreak of the war. From Bull Run through to Sherman's epic March to the Sea, Eisenhower offers up a fascinating narrative of a military genius whose influence helped preserve the Union.
- Author BiographyJohn S. D. Eisenhower was a brigadier general (Army Reserves), a U.S. ambassador to Belgium during the Nixon administration, and the author of numerous works of military history and biography. The son of Dwight D. Eisenhower, he lived in Maryland.
- Author(s)John S. D. Eisenhower
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.