All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- Description<b>Now a 2016 Parents ChoiceAward(r)winner!</b> The second book from Williams-Soma and American Girl, <i>American Girl Cooking, </i>is packed with great recipes fit for any occasion! Learn how to whip up tasty treats for movie nights, picnics, fiestas, family dinners, and more! Filled with delicious snacks, soups and salads, main dishes, and side dishes, you ll be on your way to becoming the best chef in town. Cook up some fun with <i>American Girl Cooking</i> the perfect cookbook for the emerging chef (and American Girl fan) in your family. Packed with great, easy-to-followrecipes fit for any occasion, this new title will inspire young cooks to get in the kitchen and create delicious, wholesome dishes and give a great sense of accomplishment. Being able to cook good food is a skill you ll enjoy and benefit from your entire life. With this book as your very own cooking coach, learn how to make tasty and nutritious snacks, soups, salads, main dishes, and more to share with your friends and family. <b><i>Snacks: </i></b>From caprese kebabs to lemony hummus to hot cheese dip, these recipes are perfect for sharing and satisfying between-meal cravings. <b><i>Soups & Salads: </i></b>Featuring comforting favorites like chicken odle soup and creamy tomato soup with cheese toasts and lighter fare like taco and BLT salads, there s something here for everyone. <b><i>Main Dishes: </i></b>A wide range of impressive-yet-easy dinners, such as rosemary roast chicken, spaghetti and meatballs, and fish tacos with slaw, are both urishing and delectable. <b><i>Side Dishes: </i></b>Buttery peas with mint, creamiest mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, cheesy garlic bread, and more round out any meal. <i>American Girl Cooking</i> goes with the exclusive line of cookware products from Williams-Soma and American Girl, but these delicious recipes can also be made with the utensils you already have in your home. This companion title to <i>American Girl Baking</i> will be a staple in the kitchen for your little chef.
- Author BiographyAmerican Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. the world s leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include Truly Me, Girl of the Year, Bitty Baby, and the classic historical character line BeForever. Since its founding by Chuck Williams in 1956, the Williams-Sonoma brand has been bringing people together around food.
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMcMahons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.