American Government: Myths and Realities, 2016 Election Edition by Professor Melvin J Dubnick, Professor Robert L Dudley, Professor of Political Science and Former Assistant Provost and Chair of the Department of Political Science Alan R Gitelson (Paperback / softback, 2017)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionWe just experienced a historic election--driven more by common political myths and less by its realities--that will impact our political and personal lives for years to come. Rather than dismissing those myths as outright falsehoods, American Government: Myths and Realities, 2016 Election Edition, encourages students to confront their preconceived tions in order to think critically about government and politics. Clearly and distinctively woven into each chapter, the myths-and-realities theme provides a pedagogical framework that engages students with interesting questions while effectively covering the core concepts of American government. Priced at only $79.95, this affordable best seller provides students with definitive coverage of American government while laying out the foundation for today's generation to have a more sophisticated appreciation for our complex, yet exciting, system of governance.
- Author BiographyAlan R. Gitelson is Professor, former Assistant Provost, and former chair of the department of Political Science at Loyola University. Robert L. Dudley is a Professor and past chair of the Department of Public and International Affairs at George Mason University. Melvin J. Dubnick is Professor of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire and has taught in a variety of Political Science departments across the country, including UC Boulder, Emporia State, Loyola University of Chicago, the University of Kansas, Baruch College/CUNY, and Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Professor Melvin J Dubnick,Professor Robert L Dudley,Professor of Political Science and Former Assistant Provost and Chair of the Department of Political Science Alan R Gitelson
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication27/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Weight907 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.