Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis brief, but succinct essay, written 65 yrs ago, was recently discovered in an old crate in the recesses of the authors grandson garage . It is the product of a kind and gentle but very strong intellect. A character that was honed during the misery of the Great Depression is evident in his praise of the power of the individual soul.....his/her mind and will.The advice provided here presents an antidote to our current culural milieu that champions victimhood and narcisistic tendencies to blame our condition on everyone and everything other than ourselves. This short book will take the youthful reader a long way to a life of dignity and success tempered with charity..........
- Author BiographyBiography of living editor: Charles Smith graduated from Notre Dame and received his M.D. degree from Loyola University, Chicago. He completed specialiity training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota and Harbor/UCLA in Torrence, California. He has practiced cardiology and internal medicine in the Escondido/Poway area of North County, San Diego for 33 yrs.Dr.Smith served as Chief of Staff at Pomerado Hosital in Poway and was a Vice-President for Medical Affairs at the largest District hospital in California, Palomar/Pomerado Health for ten years..........
- Author(s)Charles S. Smith M.D.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.