Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States had a long history of immigration. Groups from all over the world have immigrated to the United States and entered American society. As these groups assimilate, they historically enter the American body politic and form either a specific voice for their community, or merge with the native population's myriad of political platforms. 1 Ethnic groups adapt to the new American culture, but at the same time the United States culture changes under the influence of new groups. Whether that change is social, ecomic, or political, a united group can influence conditions. Robert Levine terms this the Anglo-Protestant-Catholic-Indian-German-Irish-Jewish-Italian-Slavic-Asian Society.
- Author(s)Sara A Beyer
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight100 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.