All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Politics and Catholic Christianity provides an engaging analysis of the Catholic Church's teachings concerning issues of conscience and morality currently being discussed in American politics and society. Most importantly, this book gives a sustained intellectual argument for why people committed to Jesus Christ should hold their ground regarding marriage and the family.
- Author BiographyGerald Goodrum is a Catholic priest (ordained in 2005) of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston. He holds a licentiate in philosophy from CUA and is currently working on a doctorate in theology in Rome, Italy. His hobbies include studying languages and visiting museums. He is an avid teller of jokes, enjoys footnoting and thrives on cappuccini and chocolates.
- Author(s)Gerald Goodrum
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.