All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis bibliography orders one major genre of research in American Puritan studies--doctoral dissertations and published mographs based on them--to facilitate access to many significant but often neglected studies, and to display per exemplum the remarkably broad array of topics that have interested students of the American Puritans. It comprises citations of and abstracts for 940 American, British, Canadian, and German doctoral dissertations from 1882 through 1981. Dissertations cited treat entirely or in part some aspect of the history, theology, literature, and culture of the American Puritans, from the time of the Mayflower through 1730, and the perceived influence of Puritanism on later American thought. Also included are historiographical studies on the idea of Puritanism as interpreted by later generations of Americans. Each citation is antated with a brief abstract and/or the table of contents. For ease of access to the contents of this bibliography, Montgomery has provided four indexes: author/editor/compiler, short-title, degree-granting institution, and subject.
- Author Biographyntgomery /f Michael /i S. /r comp.
- Author(s)Michael Montgomery
- Date of Publication03/10/1984
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in American History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight796 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.