Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionFormer Chairman of the Board of Trustees at the New Britain Museum of American Art, Dr. Timothy McLaughlin, has amassed a stunning collection of over forty paintings, sculptures, and works on paper, all focused on Connecticut and the Northeast region. Featuring works by masters of the Hudson River School and American Impressionism, as well as contemporary artists, this collection shows how various artists over the past two centuries have been inspired by the landscapes, people, and cities of Connecticut and the Northeast, and how their works reflect these sources of inspiration. This catalogue contains a statement by the collector himself, a main essay that explores the collection as a whole, and 30 object entries by local and national scholars and New Britain Museum of American Art staff.
- Author BiographyALEXANDER J. NOELLE is assistant curator at the New Britain Museum of American Art and an alumnus of Vassar College.
- PublisherNew Britain Museum of American Art
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Britain
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Britain Museum of American Art
- Content Note74 colour illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width241 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byPamela Barr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.