Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bush-Clinton families' hold on the American presidency is a danger to the presidency itself and to American democracy. This book will highlight the problems and the consequences of combining the most powerful political office in the world with family legacies.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW CORRIGAN is an Associate Professor at the University of North Florida in the Department of Political Science and Public Administration.
- Author(s)Matthew T. Corrigan
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Evolving American Presidency
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.