Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a unique three-dimensional approach to American traditional and contemporary sea literature, Yamashiro shows America's craving for the oceanic using science, literature, and history.
- Author BiographyShin Yamashiro is Associate Professor of American Literature at the University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan.
- Author(s)Shin Yamashiro
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.