Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOffering significantly more comprehensive and inclusive coverage than similar anthologies, American Short Stories Since 1945 features over seventy short stories written between 1945 and the present. Editor John Parks antates terms, allusions, and references with which students may be unfamiliar. He also provides brief biographies of the authors and an introductory chapter tracing developments in the short story form in the U.S. since World War II.
- Author(s)John G. Parks
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1235 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byJohn G. Parks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.