All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the third most used language in the United Statesand yet it's spoken without even opening your mouth! It's estimated that as many as two million Americans speak American Sign Language, a method of communication that's both fun and useful, even if you or your friends and family are t hearing impaired. American Sign Language uses simple-to-follow photographs to teach you the alphabet, numbers, and simple words and phrases. Divided into categories such as Animals and People and Prouns, the book and accompanying flashcards show you how to use your hands to communicate. Once you've learned the alphabet, you'll build on that kwledge to learn the words for friend and family. And when you how the words for chicken and cat evoke a chicken opening and closing its beak and a cat stroking its whiskers, you'll truly understand how intuitive and enjoyable learning American Sign Language can be. Learning a new language is always a rewarding endeavorand with American Sign Language, it's easier than ever!
- Author BiographyCatherine Nichols, a freelance editor and the author of numerous nonfiction titles, has written on a variety of topics, including history, science, and the arts. When not writing, she enjoys cycling, doing crossword puzzles in pen, and going on long walks with her dog. She lives on the outskirts of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Catherine Nichols
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width268 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.