All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most exciting and dynamic segments of today's brewing scene is American-brewed sour beers, with craft brewers and home-brewers alike adapting traditional European techniques to create some of the world's most distinctive and experimental styles. This book details the wide array of processes and ingredients in American sour beer production, with actionable advice each step of the way. Inspiration and practical applications for brewers of all levels are provided by some of the country's best kwn sour beer brewers, including Russian River, Jolly Pumpkin and The Lost Abbey.
- Author BiographyMichael Tonsmeire is an award-winning homebrewer and certified beer judge, and has written on sour beers for various magazines. He most recently developed the recipes and grew the microbes for the sour beer program at San Diego's Modern Times brewery.
- Author(s)Michael Tonsmeire
- PublisherBrewers Publications
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrewers Publications
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight674 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byVinnie Cilurzo
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.