All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b>From <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Jonathan W. Jordan--author of <i>Brothers, Rivals, Victors</i>--comes the intimate true story of President Franklin Roosevelt's inner circle of military leadership, the team of rivals who shaped World War II and America.</b> After the attack on Pearl Harbor, the United States was wakened from its slumber of isolationism. To help him steer the nation through the coming war, President Franklin Roosevelt turned to the greatest team of rivals since the days of Lincoln: Secretary of War Henry Stimson, Admiral Ernest J. King, and General George C. Marshall. Together, these four men led the nation through history's most devastating conflict and ushered in a new era of unprecedented American influence, all while forced to overcome the profound personal and political differences which divided them. A startling and intimate reassessment of U.S. leadership during World War II, <i> American Warlords</i> is a remarkable glimpse behind the curtain of presidential power.
- Author Biography<b>Jonathan W. Jordan</b> is the author of the<i> New York Times</i> bestselling <i>Brothers, Rivals, Victors </i>and the award-winning <i>Lone Star Navy</i>.
- Author(s)Jonathan W Jordan
- PublisherBerkley Caliber
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Caliber
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.