All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrudy Ederle loved to swim, and she was determined to be the best. At seventeen Trudy won three medals at the 1924 Olympics in Paris. But what she planned to do next had never been done by a woman: She would swim across the English Channel in fourteen hours and set a world record.
- Author BiographyDAVID ADLER has written more than a hundred books, including Lou Gehrig: The Luckiest Man and Mama Played Baseball. He lives on Long Island, New York. TERRY WIDENER's work has been featured in Esquire, Harper's, Sports Illustrated, and on the cover of Time. He's also illustrated several books for children, including Lou Gehrig: The Luckiest Man. He lives in McKinney, Texas.
- Author(s)M. Adler,Terry Widener
- PublisherVoyager Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyager Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width279 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.