All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith ather salvo in the ongoing culture war, America's Culture Wars and Its Idiotic Cliches attacks the irrationality of many common cliches that have been twisted over time to mangle its original meaning and subvert traditional values. Their acceptance as conventional wisdom does incalculable damage to individuals, our nation, and our culture. How often have you been told, you can't legislate morality, as if something other than morality could be legislated? This is only one of the cliches that is debunked; others include the tion that 1) God is a delusion, 2) America is evil, 3) the environmental sky is falling, 4) it is possible to separate church and state, 5) there is right or wrong, and 6) homosexuality is just ather lifestyle choice equal to any other. If you want to kw the effect of these and other idiotic cliches (and how to rebut them) this book can help.
- Author BiographyCharles A. Pulsipher was born in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1950 and served in the United States Marine Corps prior to graduating from Brigham Young University in 1976 with a degree in Geography and Asian Studies. He recently retired from a career in planning, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners. Married with five children and nine grandchildren, he resides in Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Charles A Pulsipher
- PublisherProvidential Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProvidential Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.