Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionHonestly, everyone acts at least a little bit douchy when they're in college. This bitingly funny faux college guide ranks and showcases the douchiest schools, examining the type of douchebag native to each, including their special affectations, most popular majors, pickup techniques, typical saturday nights, 'overheard at orientation', thesis topics, mascots, and much more. From the Ivy League to the Pac Ten to grala-and--grades liberal arts schools, every type of douchbag environment and character is celebrated (sporty douche, the yacht-y douche, the horn-rimmed douche...) The project began as an article ranking colleges in GQ that got A LOT of attention. The book expands on this idea with loads of new content, new rankings, and new schools to give a truly comprehensive look at the current state of college douchiness. Includes extensive sidebars, supplemental material, and appx. hilarious 50 photos.
- Author BiographyH. L. Rogers and Peter Littleton, Ph.D., are the most trusted names in this sort of thing. They live in gated communities on the eastern seaboard.
- Author(s)H L Rogers,Peter Littleton
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Content Noteapproximately 50 throughout
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.