All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise of sophisticated mobile devices and high-speed wireless networks is transforming the Internet and how our society interacts with it. Americans are rapidly embracing mobile techlogies and the opportunities they create. This book examines data from the 2012 Current Population Survey (CPS) describing Americans' use of computers and the Internet. Data from this survey depict the accelerating popularity of mobile phone-based Internet use across demographic groups. The book also reveals the explosion in mobile Internet use accompanied by narrowing but persistent disparities in computer ownership and Internet use overall. This book's insights will allow policymakers, in cooperation with private partners, to make decisions that will improve America's productivity, ingenuity, world competitiveness, and standard of living.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJennifer Haggard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.