All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow John Rolfe's Courage, Persistence, And Relationships Changed The World. The exciting and inspiring epic adventure of America's First Entrepreneur. A humble and astute English farmer has a vision of entrepreneurial success across the ocean in Virginia, he embarks on an epic adventure with his pregnant wife, he endures the storm of the century, the hurricane which inspired William Shakespeare to write The Tempest, he survives the wreck of the Sea Venture and is marooned on a deserted island for almost ten months when other survivors mutiny and murder, his wife gives birth to their baby on the deserted island and then the baby dies, he arrives in Jamestown to find Hell on Earth, English Cannibalism, and starvation, his English wife dies, he persists with his entrepreneurial vision and tastes success, his cash crop saves the Virginia colony financially, he converts an Indian princess to Christianity and marries her in a royal wedding, the first interracial church marriage in the Americas, his marriage saves the Virginia colony politically, and he and his Indian princess wife take a promotional tour to London as celebrities, all in just seven years. But for the contributions of America's First Entrepreneur, the Virginia colony would have failed and the French, Spanish, and Dutch, rather than the English, would have colonized t only New Mexico, California, Florida, Canada, Delaware, and New York, but most of what is w the United States. In a very real sense, America's First Entrepreneur is responsible for the United States being an English speaking nation, for our English common law, and for our English cultural heritage of representative government and religious freedom on which the United States of America was founded. America's First Entrepreneur's cash crop becomes the chief export from America for the next 150 years, and is still successful after 400 years with multi-billion dollar sales year in and year out. America's First Entrepreneur illustrates all the important time-tested principles of entrepreneurship. America's first entrepreneur was wildly successful within seven years using these principles after a series of seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Rolfe is a retired Philadelphia lawyer who has represented hundreds of entrepreneurs, helping them establish and grow their businesses and their profitability. He earned his Bachelor degree in Marketing from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. He also earned a Master of Laws degree in Tax Law from Temple University School of Law. As an entrepreneur, Rolfe has developed a successful real estate investment business. He also markets his own large colorful paintings. In addition, he has co-authored two previous books, one with his wife and one with his cat. He also developed the marketing plan for his wife's first book, which propelled her to fame and dozens of TV talk show appearances as a parenting author. John L. Rolfe always knew he had an entrepreneurial ancestor, but it was only after investigating the history of entrepreneurship that he realized that his ancestor started it all in America. He was America's First Entrepreneur. John L. Rolfe's passion is sharing what he has learned with groups large and small. He is the father of two grown children and lives with his first and only wife and their cat Princess Buttercup The Cat. They divide their time between their homes in Pennsylvania and California. Rolfe enjoys reading, movies, classic and exotic cars, wine, Belgian ales, food, and travel.
- Author(s)John L Rolfe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.