All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionArguably, other revolution in history has enjoyed such a brilliant gallery of thinkers as the one that led to the founding of the United States. America's Founding Fathers is centered on the personal philosophies, opinions, thoughts, witticisms, and feelings of the exemplary men who founded our nation. This book gathers together the founding fathers' best quotations on a variety of subjects including life, love, marriage, family, children, religion, patriotism, sacrifice, law, professionalism, medicine, public health, education, money, modern society, the Revolutionary War, humor, and death. Colleagues and rivals, friends and enemies, the eight founding fathers-Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Benjamin Rush, and Thomas Paine-here provide their views on subjects as relevant w as ever.
- Author BiographyBill Adler (1956-2014) was a longtime writer and literary agent. Four of his books were New York Times Bestsellers, including The Kennedy Wit and Who Killed the Robins Family? He also edited The Quotable Giuliani: The Mayor of America in His Own Words and America's First Ladies: Their Uncommon Wisdom, from Martha Washington to Laura Bush.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/02/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note8 black & white halftones
- Weight363 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBill Adler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.