Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely book, Jock Given looks at how the events of 11 September 2001 have altered the debate over how countries like Australia can preserve and strengthen their film and television industries. Steering a course between those people who see free trade as a universal panacea and those who fear its homogenising impact, this book offers a vivid account of how culture and trade are interacting in the real world of the early twenty first century.
- Author(s)Jock Given
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBriefings
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Weight140 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.