All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDavid A. Horowitz analyses the tension between the so-called new class of kwledge professionals and their critics, who accused them of being out of touch with the common sense of everyday people, strangers to the American way , even communists.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Horowitz is Professor of History at Portland State University. He is the co-author of Beyond Left and Right: Insurgency and the Establishment (1997).
- Author(s)David A. Horowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.