Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's Soluble Problems , while recognising the many successes of the US ecomy, analyses its well kwn problems with a fresh new approach. Are slow growth, stagnant living standards for many, increasing poverty for those worst off, the hollowing out of much US manufacturing, balance of payments and fiscal deficits, all inevitable? America's Soluble Problems argues that they are t, and that entirely achievable changes in macro - ecomic policy could transform the prospects for the US ecomy and for most American citizens.
- Author BiographyJOHN MILLS is an economist by training, who has spent all his life running companies involved in making and selling consumer products. He thus combines a theoretical background in economics with years of practical experience in international business, much of it in the USA. He has been involved in local government in Britain as an elected member since 1971. He has published/co-published many pamphlets, tracts and articles on economics and related subjects. His most recent books are Europe's Economic Dilemma and Tackling Britain's False Economy.
- Author(s)John Mills
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/04/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.