All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionWithin six weeks of 9/11, in a nation gripped by fear and hatred, Congress overwhelmingly approved the USA PATRIOT Act, drafted in secret by the Department of Justice. There was almost debate, and few in Congress were given more than a few hours to read the 342-page document. In America's Unpatriotic Acts, award-winning journalist and university professor Walter M. Brasch looks t just at the effects of the PATRIOT Act upon the nation, but also at the innumerable civil rights violations conducted in the United States, as well as by the United States in foreign countries during the three years following 9/11.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Walter M. Brasch is a syndicated columnist and book author, specializing in social issues.
- Author(s)Walter M. Brasch
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.