Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for teaching Amharic. Amharic is a Semitic language and an official language of Ethiopia the home of an ancient civilization and often considered the cradle of humankind based on archaeological finds.
- Author BiographyAfter I saw the need and hardship I wrote the first edition of the Amharic Ethiopian Script in 2003. I received an Associate Degree in Small Business Management, a certificate in Accounting and Office Procedure at Vista College in Berkeley California. Also received a B.A Degree and majored in Business Leadership and minored in Psychology at Holy Names University in Oakland CA. I have over ten years of experience in the financial services such as sales and management. I have received my training and education through American collage, I began teaching ''Amharic'' on weekends and from there, I created first edition of Amharic Ethiopian Script. This is textbook is used in class to create a Multi-Cultural Perspective, fluency of Amharic, and for Bi-lingual learners. In July 2006, I was presented the International Poet of Merit Crystal Award for outstanding poetry. I love to give back to the community; as I 'am involved with humanitarian efforts..
- Author(s)Fesseha,Zewditu Fesseha
- PublisherZewditu Fesseha
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZewditu Fesseha
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.