All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAmi Acid Analysis (AAA) is an integral part of analytical biochemistry. In a relatively short time, the variety of AAA methods has evolved dramatically with more methods shifting to the use of mass spectrometry (MS) as a detection method. Ather new aspect is miniaturization. However, most importantly, AAA in this day and age should be viewed in the context of Metabolomics as a part of Systems Biology. Ami Acid Analysis: Methods and Protocols presents a broad spectrum of all available methods allowing for readers to choose the method that most suits their particular laboratory set-up and analytical needs. In this volume, a reader can find chapters describing general as well as specific approaches to the sample preparation. A number of chapters describe specific applications of AAA in clinical chemistry as well as in food analysis, microbiology, marine biology, drug metabolism, even archeology. Separate chapters are devoted to the application of AAA for protein quantitation and chiral AAA. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and accessible, Ami Acid Analysis: Methods and Protocols provides crucial techniques that can be applied across multiple disciplines by anyone involved in biomedical research or life sciences.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number828
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight906 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichail A. Alterman,Peter Hunziker
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.