All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHere, probably the most important functional group in organic chemistry is discussed in one handy volume. The mograph covers its application -- from natural products to synthetic pharmaceuticals -- detailing complex syntheses using the ami group as templates and modern techniques focussing on the introduction of the ami group. A definitive must-have for every chemist.
- Author BiographyAlfredo Ricci is full professor in Organic Chemistry at the Chemistry Department of the Faculty of Industrial Chemistry (Bologna University). He was appointed in Florence where he spent part of his career covering for many years the roles of Department head and Director of the National Research Council. 1990 he moved to the University of Bologna. Professor Ricci has authored more than 250 scientific publications and received several scientific awards, including the 2000 French-Italian Prize for Synthetic Organic Chemistry and in 2005 the A. Mangini Gold Medal. Since 1995 he is member of the 'Honorary Advisory Board' of Synlett and in 2000 served as editor of the Wiley-VCH book Modern Amination Methods .
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width181 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlfredo Ricci
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.