All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this stirring Amish Christmas vella collection, beloved and best-selling Christian fiction authors join efforts to offer four heartwarming tales of love, faith, and the miracles that surround Christmas. On a wintry late November night in 1989, an Amish midwife delivers four babies to four mothers at an Amish birthing clinic. Almost twenty-five years later the three girls and one boy born that night are grown, and Rebekah's babies , as they have been called, are scattered and facing an unusual Christmas that may just reunite these four strangers. Mourning Star: Eden Hochstetler is living in Sugarcreek, Ohio, working in a candy and fudge shop, dreaming of adventure and romance. When one of the shop's regular patrons mysteriously dies, Eden decides to investigate. In the Stars: Savilla Byler lives in North Star, Pennsylvania, helping midwife Rebekah Schlabach with her administrative needs. When three children hide in a building on the property Savvy rents, she's forced to enlist the help of her former beau to protect them. Guiding Star: Chase Wellington is a journalist who hopes to do a human interest story on Rebekah's babies . He discovers that one of the four can't be found. His investigation leads him to Peaks, Iowa--and to Noelle McAllister, adopted by loving parents after being abandoned as an infant. Star of Grace: Andy Danner and his wife have relocated from North Star to a relatively new Amish settlement in Bayou Eelve, Louisiana. The eldest of 5 boys, Andy is sorely missed by his family and his youngest brother Sam takes on the task of bringing Andy home as a Christmas surprise.
- Author BiographyCindy Woodsmall is a best-selling author of several works of fiction and a non-fiction book whose connection with the Amish community has been widely featured in national media outlets. She lives outside Atlanta with her family.
- Author(s)Cindy Woodsmall
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.