Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Amish are peaceful, law-abiding people. They do t hold grudges and do t seek vengeance. Their strong belief in God prevents them from fighting or placing a lot of value on money or self-importance. Charity and Adam are a unique young couple. They married first out of duty to their families and then became so much in love that the entire Amish community admired and ackwledged them. Charity is opinionated and outspoken. Unlike the passive Amish women, Charity speaks her mind and stands firmly for what she believes. She sometimes upsets the church leaders but everyone kws she is a strong Christian and a faithful Amish. Her strong fortitude is called upon through horrors that happen to her family and to the Amish community. One of the town boys is found dead in an Amish barn. Who killed him and why was he placed in an Amish barn? About the Author: Sioux Dallas traces her ancestry back to Scotland, Holland, England and Wales. One branch of her family was traced back to the early 1400s to the Attaughkomouck Indians. Dallas' love of church and Bible study helps her to research many interesting people. She is a widow, and a retired public school teacher of both high school and grade school. Her love of music and her deep faith has carried her through life. Sioux Dallas is currently working on her next vel.
- Author(s)Sioux Dallas
- PublisherCCB Publishing
- Date of Publication12/06/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCCB Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.