Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionNew 41st edition of comprehensive reference guide to international human rights Provides authoritative country-by-country reports on human rights violations in the period 1 January to 31 December 2014 in c.160 countries. Published annually by world-rewned human rights organisation Amnesty International. The Amnesty International Report 2014 documents human rights abuses in c.160 countries around the world. It highlights the need for governments, the international community, armed groups and others in positions of power or influence to take responsibility. It shows key events and trends that dominated the global human rights agenda in 2014.
- Author(s)Amnesty International
- PublisherAmnesty International UK
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmnesty International UK
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.