All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnhance your understanding of intercultural interaction with AMONG CULTURES: THE CHALLENGE OF COMMUNICATION with InfoTrac(R)! With coverage of how cultural and communication are intimately related, this communication text provides you with practical applications that you can incorporate into your own life and interactions with others. Exercises, applications, and reflection questions are found throughout the text and help you understand your own culture, as well as the cultures of others.
- Author BiographyBradford 'J' Hall is Chair of the Communication and Journalism Department at the University of New Mexico. He loves teaching courses in intercultural communication, research methods, communication theory and the connections between language and action. His research has been published in such journals as Communication Monographs, Communication Theory, Human Relations, The International Journal of Intercultural Relations, Human Communication Research, and International Journal of Conflict Management.
- Author(s)Bradford J. Hall
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2004
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.